Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Atoms for Peace

We waited for hours (due to a freak accident around the corner - thankfully no one was hurt), the set was (very) short and the venue was stuffed to the gills...
...but it was worth every bit.
The guy is a genius.
It was my first time to see Flea live, and that too was worth it... his bass really filled out Thom's songs and seeing the two of them jumping around the stage like crazy was priceless. I'm a lucky girl.
And while I was out enjoying myself, my poor husband was fretting over his interview. Well, he did himself proud and bowled them all over with his charms (and intelligence)... we just have to keep our fingers crossed now!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Clare,
    Looove your site, any chance you'd be free this season????
    I can promise sea, sand and sun!!!!!!!!
    Rubyfitz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish! But I'm not sure I believe you about the sun! :)
    Hope all's well...

    ReplyDelete