Saturday, March 6, 2010

Adam's Frapeze

We are so exited... amidst some crazy ctrl+r'ing this morning Simon managed to get us two tickets to see Atoms for Peace (or, Adam's Frapeze, as Simon had thought). I was shaking so badly that I messed it all up, but thankfully Simon was cool as a cucumber!


I wanted to post last Sunday about how productive my weekend was.. mostly because I didn't do any *real work* but now a whole week has gone by it doesn't quite feel like as big an achievement! Well, at least I finished off one project (Tibetan prayer flags for baby Will), and almost finished two others (quilts for James and Sean that have been sitting half-done on the ironing board for almost a YEAR!). Plus I made some very delicious chocolate souffle cupcakes and a carrot cake (from this fantastic cookbook).

This weekend? A 5km race tomorrow morning followed by brunch in our place... I am determined to fill everyone with of Bloody Marys to help make a dent in our huge vodka stockpile!

No comments:

Post a Comment